If you're looking for a new bike from the 2019 class, we've rounded up some of the top models for you. Honda and Yamaha both have two 2019 options that are definitely worth a closer look. Whether you are looking for a comfortable four-cylinder like the Honda CB650R or are considering the NIKEN GT luxury package from Yahama (or something in between) we've got you covered. We understand that there isn't just one kind of motorcycle enthusiast, and these four options show just how diverse the industry's top motorcycles are for riders to find a bike that best fits their needs.
Known for their reliability and road readiness, a Honda will serve you well. There are a lot of great options available for the bike enthusiast who is looking for comfort as well as performance. The CB650R gives you four-cylinder performance while the Neo-Sports Café design prevents the fatigue that often comes with long rides. The CRF450L combines the excitement of a dirt bike with the necessary upgrades that make it street-legal in all 50 states.
This bad-boy is neo-sports café style and offers the power and torque that you demand while providing the seating that lets you stay out on the open road!
Features that you'll love:
- The four-cylinder engine gives you smoother and faster revving and also offers ample low to midrange torque. There is plenty of power through the entire rev range to keep you moving.
- Honda Selectable Torque Control System (HSTC) adjusts the engine power to optimize torque at the rear wheel, reducing rear-wheel slip which makes for a more confident riding experience. The ABS model allows you to turn it on or off easily with a handlebar-mounted switch.
- The neutral/sporting riding position of the Neo-Sports Café design offers a comfortable seating position that allows you to ride longer with little fatigue.
Key Specs: Engine is 649cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, in-line 4-cylinder with a 6-speed transmission.
Looking for a dual sport or street-legal dirt bike? The CRF450L has what you want. Enjoy the quality and reliability that you have come to expect from the Honda family of bikes while you enjoy the lightweight handling and power that is typically found in off-road vehicles.
- Fully street legal in all 50 states with a catalytic converter. You can ride this bike in national parks, on the road, on public lands; the possibilities are virtually endless!
- Electric start technology ensures trouble-free starting. It also provides superior lubrication to starter gears while producing a narrow engine with a short, strong crank.
- Fuel-injection system provides excellent torque and spot-on metering and response. It will automatically compensate for elevation and weather changes as needed.
Key Specs: The engine offers 449cc, liquid-cooled single-cylinder, four-stroke engine and the transmission is a close-ratio six-speed.
Perhaps most popular for its off-road vehicles, Yamaha is upping their luxury game with the NIKEN GT model that brings you some great features as part of the standard package. Look to the Tracer if you want a sportier experience.
This sport touring model offers a number of nifty luxury accessories that make the GT stand out from the crowd. You'll gain a greater sense of confidence when you are out on the road when you are on the NIKEN GT.
Can't-miss features of the GT package:
- The revolutionary leaning multi-wheel chassis provides rider confidence. Confidence in cornering, stopping power, and better stability across a range of road conditions
- Wider, taller touring screen
- Plush rider and passenger saddles
- Integrated heated grips for improved protection and comfort. The NIKEN GT includes a pair of locking, quick-release saddlebags, a passenger grab rail ready to mount additional luggage, and a pair of 12-volt DC outlets for charging accessories. Finally, a center stand eases maintenance and loading.
- The Advanced Rider Aid provided by Yamaha's ride-by-wire throttle system gives you adjustable throttle mapping, traction control, and ABS. Riders also enjoy the convenience of a factory quickshifter and integrated cruise control.
Key Specs: The engine is 847cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, inline three-cylinder and the transmission is a 6-speed with a multi-plate assist and slipper wet clutch.
Sport touring option that is ideal for your daily commute, short fun rides, or weekend getaways. This is a great option for anyone who is looking for a fun ride and also enjoys some higher-end features that will set your bike apart both on and off the road.
Check out these amazing Tracer features:
- Sports-oriented performance and amenities with the advanced rider aids, uprated suspension, a reshaped height-adjustable windshield, newly refined bodywork, an adjustable riding position with new seats, 12V electrical outlet, integrated side case mounts, and a generous 4.8-gallon fuel tank you'll be the envy of everyone whose path you cross!
- Advanced Engine Control is provided by the Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle (YCC-T®) ride-by-wire throttle system, a state-of-art feature that is unique to Yamaha bikes. It gives rider smooth, precise throttle feel and powers the Tracer’s various rider aids, including D-Mode adjustable throttle response, an integrated multi-mode Traction Control System (TCS), cruise control and a quick shifter.
Top Shelf Features:
- Modern and stylish LED lighting, including an all-LED headlight unit that offers superior visibility to keep you safe and visible at night and in inclement weather.
- Full-color Thin Film Transistor (TFT) instrument panel helps to visually relay data, including fuel consumption info and gear position.
- Standard center stand, heated grips, and ABS.
Key Specs: The engine is an 847cc liquid-cooled, DOHC, inline 3-cylinder with 12 valves. And the transmission boasts a 6-speed with a multi-plate assist and a slipper clutch.
Don't be left behind this year! Stop by our showroom today to find out more about the hottest motorcycles of 2019. Safety and reliability are just the beginning of the top features of these top 4 bikes, but don't forget about how much fun they are to drive. Let us help you find the right motorcycle now and get you ready to ride this spring.